jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

your future

Hi! my name is Rosa Cano and I`m studying Public Management and this is my second year ....when I think in my future, I can only think that I would like to work in public system, but also I would like to continue more about management, specially in public political...in the personal to be a best person, to help my family and to have more time for them...
I would like to continue living in chile, because here I have a lots of friends and I like chile and also to continue living together to my family....
for me my family is the more important so they will always be in all my plans and my ideal future is to help them in their old age and give them everything they need, to be working in public Management....and finally is my dream to have my own family,I would like to marry and have children because I believe that is one of the greatest gifts God has given us...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario