jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

your favorite subject

well... the subjects in the university are very difficult but I have a favourite subject and it is law.. I like to study law because I believe that it is very interesting to know about regulations and to learn about the laws that govern a country.it is true that this subject is not easy and it is very complex but also it is funny....in this subject mi teacher is Jorge Vergara he is neither funny nor dynamic and sometimes I fall asleep in his class but the themes are interesting. In this semester I have learned a lot about Chilean laws .
For my career it is important to know about Administrative Statute, administrative proceeding, and others, because it is relevant for the Public Management. In summary law is my favourite subject simply because I am interested in learning about Chilean Law and regulations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario