jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

my ideal job

My ideal job for me would be work in the Public System because I believe that is an area that needs goaod professionals to assist different problems in this field. All the Publics jobs is by public certaim to choose the best professionals with the best skills for the position. If I want to work in the Public Area so I need to have qualities and skills for example knowledge in this..
I think that the Public Management prepare students for to resolve this kind of problems not only in Public System also in the Private System....
Not yet, I don't know what my ideal job would be job, I only know that I would like work in Public Area. But also I konw that I have to prepar me a lot, I need to have a thorough knowledge of the subject and to be ready willing to work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario